Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Maker's Diet

The Maker's Diet: The 40-Day Health Experience That Will Change Your Life Forever
I read the Maker's Diet a few months ago and was quite surprised at how much I learned. Jordan Rubin backs a Biblical diet (based on the Leviticus laws given to the Israelites) not only with scripture but with scientific studies as well. He also includes a 40 day cleanse that I started but did not finish. I was going to wait until I had finished the whole 40 days to give my review, but alas, life just got in the way. I guess it was kind of silly of me to try such a restrictive diet all the while running VBS and then having my husband on vacation! I would like to try a go at it again soon, I'll let you know how it works for me if I do.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone! Especially those with any type of health issues. After my months of research and reading, I highly believe that diet has a huge impact on our health. This book is all about eating the food that God gave us. Natural food. Real butter, real milk, no processed man made stuff!

No comments: