Thursday, May 28, 2009

Review : Wrap N Wear

A friend of mine got me excited about the idea of a wrap a few months ago when her little babe was born. And when Wrap 'n Wear decided to send me one to review I was pretty stoked.

Wrap 'n Wear wraps are made out of lightweight crinkle cotton that have just a touch of give to them. If you're like me, I had no idea what crinkel cotton was. When I pulled it out of the box, I finally found out! It's a really light and airy fabric. And it's crinkle-y. :-) Just cheking it over it seemed like it was of great quality and quite sturdy.

After a quick watch of the instructional DVD I tied it on. A bit to tight. So I loosened it a bit and popped baby right in. She got comfy right away and decided to take a bit of a nap!

After wearing it for a couple hours, I noticed how well she stayed where I had put her and the fact that I was still very comfortable and there was no pull on my shoulders. We were also both quite comfortable temperature wise as the fabric is so light. The wrap was very supportive and kept her secure the entire time. The extra support panel was great as well.
The DVD that came with the wrap was easy to follow and covered something like 12 different carries. Cody liked it so much he wanted to watch it again! Actually, he was really interested in being quite involved in this whole review.
All in all, this is a great wrap and I look forward to using it. Especially during some of our hot and humid days over the summer. And I'm sure I'll get my use out of it as well because it's good quality and will last as long as I need it.

No comments: