Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review : Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash

I'm all about having a clean car. But I'm not all about the chemical washes we use to clean them. Now, we don't frequent the actual car washes, my hubby washes our vehicles at home. So any cleaners we use get rinsed off and into our own land. But the Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is supposed to end all the rinsing. In fact, they claim you use no water at all. I was a bit intrigued.

But when I opened the box, I was a bit worried. See, all you do is take the spray bottle and spray your car and the microfiber cloth, wipe off the dirt, and use another cloth to shine. Hmmmm.

So I tried it on my van. It's been awhile since it's been washed. And we live way out in the country. I travel dirt roads. Spray and wipe, really?

Well, it does work. But it took a long time. Cause I have real dirt on my van, not just road grime and rain spots. And the 2 cloths they sent me got dirty pretty quick. But it does work!

And my husband has since taken this from me to use on his motorcycle. Which will be actually be nice, because it does sit in the garage most of the time and he only rides it on sunny days. So it doesn't really get dirty, it gets dusty. So this spray and wipe will not only save us water (and electricity from the well pump) but we won't have to rinse off yucky cleaners that get into our lawn. And the whole bottle should last the rest of the summer for just the bike!

So if you're environmentally conscience check out Eco Touch! They sell a variety of eco friendly car supplies like dash cleaners, upholstery cleaners, and metal polishes. And thanks to MomFuse and Eco Touch for letting me give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 300 bucks on every page. But finally I set this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 190 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?